Sunday, January 11, 2009

busy first week


hye guys, its been a week & a crazy week to. i started my final year, had to finish a new assignment, got sick, went camping & sick again.. we'll the first week of school to me was kinda bad cuz i got sick, but everything bounced back & i got well & followed some friends to a camping trip at PULAU SINGA. it was so much fun cuz we had some bbq, camp fire on the beach, slept late & got to swin in crystal clear water! i'll post some pic's i took there..

we'll other than that, i'm gonna be a little busy & sometimes wont write any blogs. but don't worry i'll try my very best! it's my final year of school & my SPM will be coming soon enough to make my legs shake.so, i'll be having lots of tuition & lots of breakdowns this year & it'll be such a drama year 4 me..

after school i'm hoping to get into any art school, but i really want to get in to LIM KOK WING university. i really want to study there, its really cool plus the location is strategic to me. i'll be wanting to take performing arts there, & maybe one day will be performing in teather. so wish me luck guys! may i get good grades in my SPM.

Yours sincere,

Ave The Strange

No comments:

Post a Comment